Saturday, June 21, 2014

P90x 2014 SC - Day 38 Back & Biceps

Once again, I wasn't looking forward to this workout as these are traditionally my weakest muscle groups.  That being said, once I finally pressed play, I rocked it today.  I used a mix of 30s and 35s for the bicep exercises and wrapped it up starting with 40s(!) for the strip set.  Amazingly, my biceps aren't too much of a mess right now.

The real fun of the day is the 5 7 and 8 year old's sleeping over for my little one's birthday.  If I wasn't tired from the workout, I'd certainly be now.

I was impressed with how much weight I was able to push around today.  I really didn't expect to be able to do much with the 35s, never mind use 40s for the strip set.  I guess some days, I can impress even myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment