Tuesday, June 17, 2014

P90x 2014 SC - Day 34 Legs/Back or Kenpo

Yesterday I just couldn't get legs and back done in the morning.  Ultimately, I had a very busy afternoon carting air conditioners and such out of the shed.  I called it a decent substitution for MMX.  Which left me with legs and back today.  Tony always says to modify as needed.  Usually he's talking about moves, but sometimes, you've got to modify the schedule to fit your life.

This morning's legs and back workout reminded me how  much I enjoy working out in the winter.  I don't think it had hit 70 outside, but there was definitely a bit of humidity in the air and it definitely made this workout that much harder.  On top of that, my biceps were still sore from Back and Biceps a few days ago.  Once I got on the bar, they loosened up pretty quickly and feel good now.

My legs suffered as I used 20's for most of the optional weight exercises.  I still had a great workout.

I guess today's theme is don't be afraid to modify...the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment