Thursday, June 19, 2014

P90x 2014 SC - Day 36 Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Yesterday was rest, so I didn't have much need to post anything.  My legs were shot from the day before it was an uneventful day.

Today was another story.  I was still dragging a bit from staying up too late a couple nights ago, but I was up in time and after a bit of procrastination, pressed play.  This is the most brutal workout in P90x.  I believe I said that last time.  It just keeps hammering you at every turn.  In Shoulders/Arms during phase 1, I could do 20 dips and 20 side tri-rises without that much effort.  In this workout, Dips is the FIRST tricep exercise and I struggle to get 20.  I don't even want to talk about one armed push ups and clap push ups.

I didn't show much improvement throughout this, despite pushing pretty hard.  I went up minimally in most exercises and actually went down in the last push up one.  Did I do my best?  Yes I did, and that's all that matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment